Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I can not believe that it is the end of June already!  Where has this month went to?  I am getting closer and closer to grad school with each day that passes and I am soooo excited about that!  I think I have finally figured out what I want to be "when I grow up"!  {Well, what I want to be that will get the bills paid and still make me happy :o)  }
Today is Wednesday Case Artist Day over at Christian Paper Crafts!  Many people ask me about playing along, things such as "Do I have to make it just like the other person's", "What do I do if I don't have the same colors/stamp/embellishment?", "What do I do anyways?"  The answer for us at Christian Paper Crafts is simple - You are simply gaining inspiration from that person's gallery.  Most often, the inspiration I leave with is sketches of the card!  I am a total sketch girl!  Today, I decided to do something a little different though, and go off of a color combo that I chose from our Featured Artist's blog, because this Teddy Bear from Deedee's Digis was just begging for some Copic love!  I am rather tickled with the result!
Paper: PaperTreyInk, Stamp: Deedee's Digi, Copics, Button, twine
Come on over and play with us today!

God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment