Friday, June 11, 2010

Relay Friday

I am so excited...and relieved! The day of Relay is finally here! We have worked so hard this year and from being so busy with last minute prep. last night along with a sore throat, I think I am ready for it!
Today is Fun on Friday over at Christian Paper Crafts and Candace has such a fun Friday challenge planned! It's something I had never tried! An easel card!
This was just so fun to make! All papers are from PaperTreyInk, as well as the stamp set (Up, Up, & Away). The kraft paper was run through the cuttlebug for texture, then I covered it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (love that stuff), The balloon is colored with copic markers. I added the lace, ric-rac, button and jute for a fun addition! My flowers are actually made out of paper and I did it myself :o)
Below is a picture of the card when used as an easel card!

This wonderful sketch is from Fussy and Fancy, I simply adored it from the moment I saw it!!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Join me tomorrow for CASE Artist Saturday and Scripture Saturday at Christian Paper Crafts!

God Bless You,

4 comments:

  1. Mary, I love your easel card. I am going to try it. but it looks complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful, love the hot air ballon and your flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty!!! I haven't ever tried one of these, but you did such a beautiful job with it. I especially like the lacey ruffle. Can't wait to hear how the Relay went for you on Friday! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your easel card! I love the hot air balloon & flowers! I also love the lace you have added. TFS!

    ReplyDelete