Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday...Monday

Is it Monday again already?  Ugh - I believe it is!
Today is color Monday over at Christian Paper Crafts and lately I have been right on the ball, but I guess it's true that all good things must come to an end LOL, because I left out green in todays color combo!
Here is my card where I mistakenly used pink rather than green!

The orange is obvious and the blue is distress ink.  All cardstock Papertrey ink, Prima flower, Copics, cuttlebug, lace, jute, button, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, and image from Deedee's Digis.
Have a wonderful Monday!  I sure hope mine turns sunnier :o)

God Bless You,

3 comments:

  1. Can we say CUTE!! Love this - the colors are perfect as are your little extras - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE!!!! Well, you might have forgotten a color from the challenge, but it just came out so darling, Mary! Love the embellishments you used on this one -- gives it that homey, vintage feel. Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! This is one of my favorite bears! I want to say it was Deedee's first one but so adorable. The textured background is great!

    ReplyDelete