Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dude - I Made Another Boy Card!

Seriously now! I am sooo not your "masculine" go to person, but with little boys on the Prayer shawl list I am having to "suck it up cupcake"!
This is really one of my favorite old stamps from Stampin Up! The great little Frolicking Frogs! I followed the sketch challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts today and used PTI papers and cardstock! A little button and jute made me some sunshine in a land of glimmer mist sky and pond! The little froggie, he's rockin cool since he was coloured with Copics :o) Only the best for froggie since he is swimming toward Stampin Sister's in Christ for the challenge over there this week! A little touch of ribbon made this card my "bestest" attempt at masculine for the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge! Oh, and look how good that PTI Signature Sentiments fit, really now!
Oh and by the way, I am cleaning out my scrapbook room! Take a look over on my eBay if you are wanting to find some old and retired SU sets for CHEAP! All my auctions are starting at 0.99!

God Bless You,

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job combining all of those different stamp sets, that PTI sentiment goes so well with that frog~ cute! Thanks for participating this week with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! The little froggie is so cute. Thanks for joining our first Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card. The frog is a perfect image for that younger boy and I think you worked in the ribbon really well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, you are on a roll! This little guy is just cute as a button!!! I just love it. Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awsome card. Thanks for sharing=)

    ReplyDelete