Friday, June 4, 2010

New Camera Day!

I'm so excited to have my new camera today! My old faithful CyberShot came back from the beach as a "souvenir" for my dad. Complete with sand and water in the display screen, it truly looked like one of those snow globes except with sand! Fortunately, I have an awesome daddy who was able to not only save the pictures, memory card, and battery, but has also repaired the camera to full use!! I still ended up with a new camera though - he felt I should get something "water proof" - wonder why! So, I ended up with the Canon D10!
My card today uses some new papertreyink goodies along with my faithful Copics! Check out Fun on Friday over at Christian Paper Crafts for the super fun challenge this card was made for! The awesome layout is from SplitCoastStampers sketch challenge this week!Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget tomorrow is Scripture Saturday and CASE Artist Saturday at Christian Paper Crafts!
God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment