Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wish Right Now :o)



I was going thru the radio stations, (because one week ago, my radio listening changed forever when our communities beloved Randy Jones suddenly passed away) and heard a song...  "I could really use a wish right now....can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars....  I could really use a wish right now...."  It got me to thinking about how much wishing is done...  I am trying to teach Abby not to necessarily just wish, but seek through prayer in Jesus!  Little wishes are okay, I just want her to know to rely on Him for the *big stuff*!  So, have you got a "wish right now"?
The challenge over at Digi Doodle Shop currently is an "anything goes" challenge.  I just had to combine it with this adorable well image from Deedee's Digis, because it made me think of a wishing well!


*PTI cardstock, Basic Grey designer paper, cuttlebug, buttons, jute, lace, copics, edge distresser, distress ink, marvy scallop circle punches*

My *wish* for you - is that all your wishes come true!  :o)

God Bless You,

9 comments:

  1. I love this image too! Love the brown and vintage feel to this card. I have to give this one a go too! Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really great! Love teh image, will have to get that one myself! Thanks for joining us at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card a great image and layout love all the papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle shops best challenge hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Mary! Love the colors and your stamp! It was so sad about Randy passing! I hate it for Paulette! Your teaching Abby great lessons!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a scrumptious card! Good luck and thanks for sharing at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish....;);)

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best! Your card is really great!
    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only is this a wonderfully made card, I loved reading your statement above it, and how you came about to make it. What you said goes for us big people too. "Little wishes are okay, but rely on Him, Jesus our Lord and Savior". Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely, Mary! I really like how the colors on the card are more neutral except on the image -- it makes the picture pop. And again the vintage feel -- you are so good at that!!! I'm the same way with my children as you are with Abby -- we definitely "wish" for things, but we rely on prayer and conversation with God to see us through. Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card. Love the image and gorgeous papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge. Hugs, Denise (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete