Friday, June 25, 2010

Another Hot One...

Well, the weather man is saying that it will be another hot one today...oh boy...  Car with black interior + no air conditioner + heat advisory "hotness" = FREE SAUNA!  Come along all my buddies ;)  No need to complain about it.  I am blessed that the car is still under warranty and the dealership is supposed to check on it for me for free :)  God is good!
Thinking of the hot temperatures took me straight back to the beach, well, in my mind at least!  I was so excited to take these pics while we were there, but non of them had actually made it into a scrapbook yet!  Thanks to Candace's Fun on Friday Challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts, this first one finally is!
The paper is appropriately titled Abbey Road, although we don't use an "e" in Abby, I just had to get it!  Just about everything that sat still got some love from the Glimmer Mist Bottles, and since I totally despise journaling, a tattered angels calling card is all I needed!  This lovely sketch is an adaptation of the challenge over at Scrabooking Supplies R Us.  What is the adaptation?  No journaling block is found on mine, of course!  LOL

Hope this Friday is the beginning to a wonderful weekend!

God Bless You,

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous family and a beautiful page to match! Wonderfully done -- hope you fix your air soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mary! This is so wonderful. You are so much better than me because it has been a while since I have done a layout. Love the layout here and the green. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete