Saturday, June 26, 2010

DollyWood Bound! :o)

My little love is all about a DollyWood trip and I am more than excited to always be taking her!  One of my fondest memories of childhood is that my grandparents constantly took me to DollyWood and made it such a special place for me that I am so honored and blessed to be able to share it with her!
Scripture Saturday over at Christian Paper Crafts today is all about a verse with some healing in it!  Luke 28:8 - I just love how she is told that she is healed and to go in peace!  That just sends happiness head to toe in me!
*note: this looked a *whole* lot better in real life...I used a Copic Spica pen to write the verse with - if you have not tried them, they are totally addictive - best glitter pen ever*
I couldn't decide what to make, but went for an ATC for the office again!  It seems the workplace is a great place to add subtle hints of Scripture!!

Have a great Saturday!  I sure pray we do!

God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment