Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away!

I could finish that song a few different ways, most important: Me and Abby want to play...next: I've got some cards that need pics took today :o)  We have sure been having a wet Summer around here so far!
I loved combining my new Deedee's Digi stamp with the sketch challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts today!  Deedee's Digis are so fun to color and really give me an opportunity to truly play with more of my copics than one color family at a time :o)
Products used: PTI cardstock, Cosmo Cricket DP, Deedee's Digi, edge distresser, copics, ribbon, jute, spellbinders nestabilities.
Have a great day - wet or dry!

God Bless You,

2 comments:

  1. Mary, this is so sweet!!! I'm so glad that you are having fun with the images -- you make them ooze with love in your cards -- thank you!! I'm praying for some sunshine for you and Abby so you can PLAY! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgous Mary! I love how most of your cards have a country look to them. I just love country things like you and this one has stolen my heart too! Thanks sweetie.

    ReplyDelete