Thursday, June 3, 2010

C-O-P-I-C Bingo!!

Filling in Copic color charts leaves me wanting to shout this out loud! Having one color chart to see what colors I have would be awesome enough, but no - I have to have one for each of the four papers I "regularly" use my Copic markers on! And I wonder where the time goes sometime hehehe :o)
Since it's Thursday, that means that it's time for Bible Verse Thursday over at Christian Paper Crafts! Today's keyword - encouragement! I thought this little stamp set from way back was a cutey and had the perfect image - I chose to simply add the scripture reference Matthew 11:28-30 in hopes that the recipient will then look the verses up and read them!
The challenge over at Stampin Sister's in Christ for the week is to use hearts on your card, and I love that these little sweeties just happen to be in one!!
Also, the layout is from the awesome sketch at 2Sketches4You this week!

Stampin Up Vintage Valentine -retired, Copics, jute, prima flower, lace, cuttlebug, tim holtz and momento inks, PTI patterned paper and cardstock
Hope your week is going great and that you are well on your way to a terrific weekend!

God Bless You,



5 comments:

  1. darling card! LOVE that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, this is so cute! I loved it in the gallery and so glad it found its way over to SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, this is so cute! I loved it in the gallery and so glad it found its way over to SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... sweet! This card is darling!

    ReplyDelete