Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blessed

How appropriate that Ang's keyword for Bible Verse Thursday today at Christian Paper Crafts is blessings when I have been thinking lately of just how blessed I truly am. Everything may not be exactly like I would like it to be, but it could sure be a lot worse! Yesterday evening I was having a cruddy time, nothing would go right and I just got mouthy {nothing bad, just sassy and snappy ;) } I posted on FaceBook that although I was in an awful mood I considered myself blessed that I have a Savior that loves me and the American soldier to defend my freedom! That in itself is enough to be blessed! If you are familiar with FB, you know people can "like" your status, so I was very honored when Sargent Hotelling of the US Army "liked" my status! I'm here where I'm free and people like him defend the freedom that God gave us, like I said...blessed!
So, there you have it! I decided to make an all out girly card that simply has the word "blessings" on it, 'cause this girly girl is truly blessed! Paper by PaperTreyInk, Stamps from Unity KOM, Ink SU Pink Passion, Brown Zig Marker, lace, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Cotton Candy

Do you see your blessings all around you today? You know the "not so obvious ones"!

God Bless You,


3 comments: