Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two Ways to Tuesday

When I saw Gloria's sketch over at Christian Paper Crafts, I immediately knew what I wanted to created, it was just which colors to use that was my problem...  So, I chose both!  Same layout, basically the same elements, just 2 different cards with different color schemes! First up, you'll see our "earth tones"...  This card is done with brown and naturals!  Gotta love that PTI Heartprints set, I think it is one of my most used sets!

Next is still done with PTI products, but I changed the browns and naturals to pink and blacks!  The pink lace *was* white, but ended up getting some love spritzed on it from a Glimmer Mist bottle!  :o)
Have a spectacular Tuesday!

God Bless You,

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary! These are both dazzling! I can see why you'd be torn between teh two colors, and both are just eye catching goodness! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete