Friday, June 18, 2010

Sweet....

That's what today is! Friday's are almost always sweet, but today I get to FINALLY tell you that I will be on the Design Team for Deedee's Digis! :o) If you've never tried digi's, Deedee's gives out a freebie weekly, what easier way than that to try it out and see if you like it!!
Over at Christian Paper Crafts today, our Fun on Friday challenge is masculine themed! Mine of course is a Father's Day card since I am totally stumped at what to get for my dad this year...

For this card, I drug Tractor Time off of the shelf and went from there. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure all of my cards for dad have tractors on them... The papers are from PaperTreyInk with the exception of the designer green paper, and it was actually in the left over pile! Some cuttlebug action and jute tied it up! The fabulous sketch is from the Sweet Spot this week :o) Stampin Sisters in Christ and A Crafty Little Place are also both all about dad for their challenges this week!

Have a fabulous Friday!

God Bless You,




7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious, this is just pure joy on paper! Such a soft sublte card yet it speaks volumns! I love, love, love this ~ beautiful done, the image is spectacular and I am sure dad will just love this to pieces! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card!! Love the distressing!! Thanks you so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!!
    Sheri-ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...I really like your use of textures and distressing. Great card!

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  4. What marvelous texture you've achieved in this piece. Great guy card! Thanks for participating in this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your card Mary! Of course it reminds me of the farm ; ) Love all the details, fabulous job! And congrats on your DT news, very happy for you!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, you know I love this perfect masculine card. You did such a great job on it! Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary this is awesome! I love the distressed edges, houndstooth folder on the DP, twine and cool image! Perfect for any hard working, country loving kind of guy. :D Great job, thank you so much for joining us in our Guys challenge at ACLP!
    ~*Joni ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete