Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Joys...

Today I have a couple of little creations to share with you. The Prayer Shawl ministry at church is such a blessing not only to those of us who are creating the shawls, but also to those who are receiving them. Here is another shawl that I created with prayer this week. I am not sure who it will go to, but it is full of prayers.
I created it using Peaches and Cream brand yarn. I had never worked with it before and it was oh so easy to use!
Over at Christian Paper Crafts, today is both Scripture Saturday and CASE Artist Saturday. For Scripture Saturday, our verse is Psalm 29:11. I decided to make an ATC for my ATC holder that sits on my desk at work. I thought this little verse is a great reminded of what God does for us, especially on days we need reminded the most. "The Lord will give strength unto His people; the Lord will bless Hid people with peace".
The featured artists today for CASE artist Saturday is Rose Miller. You can see Rose's gallery at CPC by clicking here. The card I decided to CASE today can be seen by clicking here.
After I started on this card, I realized that I used the same color combo and papers that I did for last weeks CASE that I did!! I guess it just shows that I am in a "Summer time" mood and these colors scream Summer to me and beg to be used!!
Last, but definitely not least is something that I did not get to do as often as I would have liked while in school... Play with the sketch over at 2Sketches4You!! It was such fun to create with them again! :o)
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all of the women out there! My mommy's gift is sitting in my bedroom, begging to be given to her today, but I will *try* to wait until tomorrow ;o)
God Bless You,

2 comments:

  1. love the use of lace:) thanks for playing along at 2S4Y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful creations! love the idea of a prayer shawl...how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete