Tuesday, May 11, 2010

...Basket Case...

I have another love other than crafting - my baskets! When the PTI Vintage Picnic set came out, it was on my wish list immediately! This cute little number reminds me of my Longaberger market baskets! As a Longaberger consultant I've always got my eye out for a new basket or two. Let me know if I can help you find one for yourself :o)
I had so much fun making this card. Today is sketch Tuesday over at Christian Paper Crafts so I used that sketch to go by. All card materials are from PTI except the copics and the ink (CTMH).
Tomorrow we are having a special little blog hop for Christian Paper Crafts, be sure to stop back in the morning to find out what it's all about!
I hope you are having a great week so far!

God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment