Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday...Oh Bother...

No matter how upbeat you try to be, I think Monday's always have the same feeling to them... The beginning of the work week and it means the weekend is officially over. An easy way to ease the pain of the weekend being over is to dive into creating!
Today is Color Monday over at Christian Paper Crafts with our sweet Miss Boo. I had so much fun with this, and since Jen was talking about May flowers in her description, I couldn't help but to use some flowers on my card! With the colors for today purple, green, white, and an optional neutral, they screamed flowers to me as well! Also, the wonderful sketch came from Die Cuts R Us! They are in their new little "home" on the web, A Crafty Little Place and I just love it when they have sketch challenges, so I had to play along!!
The stamp set used it PTI Blooming Button Bits and the cardstock is PTI as well. The ink, well that's some good ole SU Green Galore!
I hope your work week is wonderful and flies by to a SLOW but wonderful weekend to come :o)

God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment