Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CPC Blog Hop...Magenta Style :o)

Good morning! Welcome to the Christian Paper Crafts Blog Hop featuring our sponsor Magenta Style! If you have not checked out their products, what are you waiting for?
These are not your ordinary "stickers" on the marker. The Magenta Style is a style of it's own in that I found they were not only stylish, but durable. They did not have the flimsy feel that none of us want to add to our creations.
Here is my card:
It will accompany one of the shawls we give away through the Prayer Shawl Ministry at our church. I wanted to add that the Magenta Style peel offs come in a variety of colors, however, this one was originally gold and did not match my card. I simply used a sharpie to color over the gold and LOVE the look it gave!
You should have arrived here from Natalie's Blog. However, if you are just joining in on the hop, please start at Marcelle's Blog.
From here, go on over to Randi's Blog and see what she has in store for you using Magenta Style! Don't forget to hop all the way through in order to be eligible for the prize!

God Bless You,

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful border! It looks great coloured in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it created the border! Beautiful, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and these peel off's are stunning. awesome that they can be colored to work with what ever needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these peel off's! Love the border you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, what an awesome card!! That Magenta border is fantastic!!! I'm gonna HAVE to have that set as well!!! God Bless ya, GF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, I love your distressed card - it's beautiful! Love your softangelkisses blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful border!! Thanks for telling us how to make them fit our projects by coloring them in. What a neat tip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW....they just keep getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great border. Gives that certain bling to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great use of the Magenta sticker border. They are so wonderful to work with aren't they? Your card is perfect to add to your shawl. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mary, again I will say it looks as though you have embossed instead of a peel off. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh very pretty and it's good to know you can color them if you need to! Beautiful border!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my Mary! your work is beautiful. How do you find time in your busy schedule to be so creative? I love the shape of the layers! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the card! Beautiful---wouldn't it make a great cover for a prayer journal too??!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You certainly made these border Peel-offs pop off the card. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is beautiful. I feel so inspired from all of the wonderful projects from this blog hop! I love these peel-offs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh its beautiful. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Mary, I love your card! It is just beautiful. I can't believe how great these peel-offs look. There are not many that you can color over and have them turn out looking so fabulous - which yours did! Your card is perfect to go with a shawl. How wonderful that will be! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice! I love how you can use the Magenta stickers to create such an awesome affect!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning! I love the way you recolored the stickers to match your card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would have never thought to use a Sharpie on these peel-offs. Very creative and lovely card you made Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow - when I first saw this I thought it was a journal - what a great card!

    ReplyDelete