Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sketch Challenge Fulfillment



First off, today I went to a Diabetes Symposiam where I work and I loved it! I have always had a dream of working with diabetics since my mom and dad both suffer from the disease. It was a great day of learning for me!

Anyways, this is my card for the sketch challenge from 2 Sketches for You. I ended up doing the bonus challenge instead of the acutal challenge for the week! I hope that's okay!
Photobucket has been a real pain to me tonight or I would have much more to share!
(Misc Black Cardstock, vellum, swiss dots
cuttlebug folder, TreeHouse Stamps
pumpkin stamp, Copic Markers,
Ribbon from American Crafts,
Making Memories Spellbound Paper,
Prima Flower, Sugar Coated Brads)

5 comments:

  1. That is a very cool shape for a card, the pumpkin fits the roundness perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Mary! I also love the Halloween theme on your blog too!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combination you used for your card. It turned out great.

    ReplyDelete