Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gift Giving Made(a little) Easy (ier)!

Welcome everyone! Today I wanted to share with you how this wonderful paper by 3M has allowed me to stay on top of gift giving. If you are like me, I always want to give a gift, and would prefer it be homemade, but often do not have the time and at the last minute end up going to purchase something store bought and overpriced! I decided to make up some altered journals in my spare time in the craft room to have on hand for gifting. Once an occasion arises, I simply dash to the cricut and cut out a monogram with my 3M Post It paper, peel and stick! Instantly ready for gifting. Seriously - no having to wait for glue to dry, worrying about making a mess, etc!
I love it and hope you do to!
God Bless You!
*Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment