Monday, October 12, 2009

Remembering Crop!

Our Relay for Life Crop was so fun and such a success, I find myself still missing it :o( Thankfully, I have been asked to do more, I guess sort of mini-crops in the near future!! Everyone loved the workshop and I hope to keep coming up with more and more! The money is going to such a good cause, and the fellowship is priceless! This is a little clear paint tin that I altered and added the door prize in - Tim Holtz scissors! Now anyone who has tried these knows why they are a real prize! The stamp set used was Unity!
Oh, and if you have not checked out the blog Joy~n~Jesus, what are you waiting for! I am adding a permanent link to her on my sidebar for your future reference! :o)
God Bless You & Happy Monday,





1 comment:

  1. What a cute project and a great prize, I love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete