Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Jammies Are the Bestest!

Oh my goodness, if you have not tried the velvety jammie pants from Vicky Secret - let me tell you they are wonderful! Come on, not everything earns the first line of your blog wonderfulness!

Here is my card for the 2 Sketches Challenge. Unfortunately I did not get my homework done today OR get another card made. I spent the WHOLE day looking for my book! When I printed my assignment off, the assignment does not use the text book I purchased for the class, but actually uses a book that I had for the VERY first class I had in this program! UGH! Now, I know that tomorrow I am going to clean out one of my Longaberger baskets just for these books!

I am not sure what papers I used on this card because they were scraps! The stamps are the new Heart Print from PTI - LOVE EM! The ribbon is Offray from Wal-Mart and that lovely little flower - why that is a Prima of course!

Oh and some blogger candy is up for grabs at Bev's blog, you can check it out here.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

God Bless You,
Mary

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love all the hearts : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hearts are so cute! Love the square pattern for this sketch.
    Thanks for the 'heads-up' on the jammies too
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the ripped paper squares and the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hearts!! Great take on Kazan's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Mary! Love the details.

    ReplyDelete