Friday, January 30, 2009

2 Sketches!

It is snowing here! I guess that is good for people who like snow, but I don't like it :( I have to teach a make up class tomorrow at the college, too and I dread having to get out in the snow to go! I am happy that I got my 2 Sketches card done this week! The whole card is made from...scraps! I cut the butterfly from felt and sponged with some blue ink and the white paper is run through the cuttlebug of course!

A week from Monday, Feb the 16th is Happy 2nd Birthday to my Blog! Make sure to stop by starting on Monday the 9th for a week long celebration! And what would a Birthday party be without presents? You never know what day might hold a goody!
God Bless You,
Mary

6 comments:

  1. Way to use up those scraps, and for the reminder that I realllly need to start using up mine :)
    Your card is darling, a fabulous interpretation of Laura's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect way to use scraps. I need to do that too. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary
    Laura is out of town so I am filling in for her - I am so glad you got to play with Laura's sketch. Hope your trip was not to crazy in the bad weather
    :)
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love that bit of shimmer and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the felt butterfly! The Sweetheart Giveaway is this weekend, the link is on my blog. I'd love for it to snow here, we don't get much at all, they had it in the forecast and they just took it away so now snow.

    ReplyDelete