Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Savior Loves...My Savior Lives

Have you ever heard that song? By Aaron Shust? If not, I totally recommend it. In fact, I am rockin out to it right now (hubby thinks I'm a teenager with music LOL)!

Anyways, here is my card for the CPS challenge this week! I was really excited when I saw this sketch, since I missed the 2 sketches last week! I made this LATE Sunday night after Gary and I failed at playing plumbers on both Saturday and Sunday evening... We are so not the Joe plumber being talked about during the elections....
I used brown cardstock. my minds eye paper, green ink, jute, and of course the heart prints stamp from PTI.... I think I deserve some endorsement from PTI LOL, has it not been the only stamp I have used this month...sure seems like it, doesn't it! Oh, the green paper in the background - that was the ugliest piece of paper you could imagine before I inked over it! I think it worked out good! Check out this little beauty at her Elmo's Restaurant! Now this is what makes my life worth smiling! Current trend - when you ask her who her best friend is - MOMMY is the answer and Oh yeah, mommy is cool because she knows the words to ABBA's Dancing Queen (I don't know about cool - maybe old.... but cool works for me)!

God Bless You,
Mary

6 comments:

  1. I do know that song and I do like it! LOVE your card and what you did with the CPS sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CPS card is great Mary...I finished my card tonite and really struggled, it was a tough one for me. Abby is a cutie pie, love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, and love the story of ABBA dancing queen words...hehehe... actually I know must of their songs... sooooo! lets not talk about old... cool works for me too. LOL She is such a cutie pie. God Bless Her... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card....Cuter Abby! Love that little smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! I love the embossing! Great job with sketch 100...thanks for celebrating with us at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!! Really love those papers!
    Peace & love
    alison xx

    ReplyDelete