Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Advent Calander

I know, I know, Christmas is over. But , I guess you can tell that I try to always have CHRISTmas in my heart. You never know when you will find Christmas in my blog. I made this with the Karen Foster box that was so coveted during Christmas time and covered with Basic Grey Figgy Pudding Papers, I do believe those are my favorite Christmas scrapbooking papers of all time!
I don't have any thrifty tips or life changing information to share today, but I am going to tell you that I will have to bend on my economic change a little. I did not include that I am going to have to buy basics - glue (don't need that for a while thanks to hubby though) and my cardstock in the basic neutrals...
God Bless You,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I'm hoping to do one this year.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I finally came over to check out your blog since you have left so many comments for me. I love your work! I'm trying to make some cards tonight but of course I can't find my stamp cleaner! I need something to take my mind off everything so I want to make some valentines to send to our troops. I hope that will keep me busy for the next few days while Jason is at work!

    Thanks for keeping a check on us. :)

    ReplyDelete