Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Joy!

Oh joy - I am working nightshift tonight... It takes a special person to be able to do that all of the time and I am glad someone can and it doesn't have to always be me!

So, no time to share a creation - actually no time to make a creation since I have been gone all day and came home to the answering machine blinking and the hospital on the caller ID - meaning only one thing...can you work tonight? I will - I feel like the Lord would want me to... If only others felt that way...

Here is my cup of Christmas joy that I am sipping while I wait for one of the other nurses to call me back with the definite to come in or not... I first had it at Bob Evans on Black Friday and I am in love!
I guess I technically do have a creation to share - one of our Christmas cards for this year. The template is from Shabby Miss Jenn's... I hope you enjoy!

God Bless You,
Mary

1 comment: