Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ABBY Chipboard Album

I love making little creations for my little one as keepsakes even though she is quiet to young for them as of yet. On one of our tips to Tennessee this Summer, I picked up these cute little chipboard letters of Abby's name and immediately knew what I wanted to do with them - make ABBY a trick or treat album! I sometimes find that Halloween is hard to scrapbook since she has only been cute little things so far like a duck and eeyore last year! These little covered letters made it so easy to customize with pumpkins, etc, but still have the Halloween feel there!

I know that I have been MIA a lot lately, but I am wrapping up one class at school and starting another one this week! That usually means that things will slow down for a couple of weeks before they pick right back up again and I'll stay busy for another 2 weeks! I became a nurse because both my mom and dad suffer from diabetes and I want to be able to do something to help. I currently work on the Pediatric Unit of the hospital where I am employed, but hope that once I finally complete school (years from now), that I can get a job working with diabetes patients.

3 comments:

  1. Cute scrapbook and what a great idea for her halloween photos!
    That is awesome about you becoming a nurse to help your parents. I have two cousins with Diabetes and also an uncle that died last year from complications from it. It is wonderful knowing there are people like you out there that care and want to help with this terrible disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful album!

    I like your banner on your blog. is that a photograph, or a scanned image?

    :)
    candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!

    I have a little something for you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete