Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Daily Bread...

I've not had much to post lately, because I have been working on Christmas presents and a lot of that is just making the same thing over and over right now! I am tickled to be doing some homemade for Christmas! What I want to share with you today is how I am giving breads for Christmas. Here is my Apple Bread - I sampled both the bread and the presentation on my mom and dad!! I got the idea for making a wrap from the Paper Crafts Gourmet cookbook, which by the way if you have not gotten - what are you waiting for?
God Bless You,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! I love your presenation with the wrap, so creative. Anyone would love to get his as a gift. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a wonderful gift!

    I have a little something for you on my blog today:)

    ReplyDelete