Sunday, November 23, 2008

25 Days of Christmas

Oh I just love this idea! I find Christmas a hard thing to scrapbook... Here I have this little girl who I love to dress in pink, pink, and pink and lo and behold most Christmas colors are red and green! Now nothing against the red and green, I love it, but sometimes we clash. Sometimes it is hard for me to come up with a good layout because there are 900 items in each pictures and people ever which way. Enter the wonderful 25 days of Christmas album.

Now if you want to see how the 25 days of Christmas album is really supposed to look, hop on over to Ali Edwards blog and she will show you how it is done. For now, you have mine to look at! I am so excited at the idea of snapping a picture daily to stick in here and write a couple of lines about. I even left some extra pages in the back because I know I will want to add extra of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! All products except the acrylic album are by cosmo cricut! The second pictures is an idea of how I did the inner pages! (This is a 6x6 album).

God Bless You,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Cute idea...christmas is my most difficult scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the idea of having a separate Christmas album Mary. It's so hard to say all you need to on a couple of layouts in your usual album, and there's just no room for pictures. Maybe that's why I haven't scrapped Christmas for a couple of years! Still trying to figure out what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute album! I just love pink at Christmas and what a great memory for your daughter to look back on.

    ReplyDelete