Monday, January 25, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday...

Good Monday morning! Along with Monday and back to work, comes a little bit of fun in that it is Color Monday with Jen over at Christian Paper Crafts.
Today's challenge was to use teal, kraft, white, and one other color of your choice if you wish! Let me tell you, Jen has really been on a teal kick this month! I am starting to think that it's her new favorite color or something :o) That's okay though - I am in a pink mood as you can see with the pink and snowflakes that I have added in!
We're supposed to have some more snow coming our way this week, and that makes me oh so sad. I am really ready to see the snow end for the year. Thankfully I had tires placed on my little car Saturday, followed by the most wonderful day with my mommy and little girl. Those are the most precious times - ever.
I can't wait to see what you make with Jen's color combo!

God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment