Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fabric Flowers...

I simply adore the new fabric flowers that are popping up everywhere. I don't however adore the price tag that is on the packaging of them... Being in school and having a family takes away some of the frivilous-ness, but I wouldn't have it any other way! I decided to take a shot at making my own, and I am pretty tickled with it!
The challenge over at Die Cuts R Us this week is to use the colors of the DCRU logo to make a project...what can I say - I love those colors! Great job Claudia on chosing them :o)
Have a wonderfully blessed day!

God Bless You,

3 comments:

  1. Your butterflies and flowers are very pretty. Thank you for sharing this.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! love the fabric! Thanks for joining us this week at DCRU! Hope to see you next week too!!!

    Sammye Jo
    DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the fabric flower! Great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuts R Us :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete