Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bible Verse Thursday

Hey y'all! Today is Bible verse Thursday over at CPC. Now when you look at my challenge, it does not match this weeks challenge, wanna know why? It's because I am just now getting around to last weeks!! Due to some lovely sinus issues we have all had in my family - needless to say, there was not much paper-crafting getting done!! But, without further adue, here is one of my FAVORITE cards!! The challenge was to pair a Bible verse with a cross of some sort on your card! I looked high and low and could not find a cross one in my stash, so... I made one with buttons :o) Oh, and I also followed The Sweet Spot's SSS16 from a couple of weeks ago for my sketch layout!!



(Making Memories Chloe collection of Paper and ribbon, Kraft cardstock and buttons from PTI)

God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment