Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday Wednesday

I admit it, I use my Swiss dots cuttlebug folder too much! But, I love the little thing. However, realizing that I do over use it, I tried to hunt through and find one of my folders that has been seeing less love due to my obsession with the Swiss dots ;)

I am in love with the Love Songs set and the kraft cardstock by PTI! My base is just some brown cardstock, green ink by Close to My Heart, and some pink thread to stitch it all up! The pink paper with dots is some Creative Imaginations birthday cardstock with a fiskars punch ran up the side of it!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! Oh, I just ordered one of the gifts for the birthday celebration starting next week!!

God Bless You,
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Wow. look at you rockin all the cards. Love what you've been up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I have a couple of goodies waiting for you to pick up on my blog. I thank you for encouraging me to keep going when I was ready to give up.

    ReplyDelete