Friday, February 6, 2009

PaperTrey Friday!

Are you following along with all the fun leading up to the Two Year Anniversary on PaperTrey Ink? I sure am and I am loving it! Although I have not won anything, it is still fun to play! I didn't have any of the colors Nicole listed, but these were the closest I could find and I needed to make a card for my friend Beth. Beth - sorry your goodies will go out in the mail tomorrow morning :(I used prima flowers, my minds eye paper, brown and white cardstock, some green ribbon by American Crafts, miscellaneous brads I found, my small scallop circle punch, of course the Swiss dots folder to the cuttlebug and the strawberry is from My Punny Valentine Set by PaperTrey Ink. Ohm, and the ink is Close to My Heart and stampin up!

I am starting to worry about whether or not one of the goodies I ordered for the Birthday give-away is going to make it in...I may need to look for a plan B this weekend!

God Bless You,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Mary! I love the flowers, they are the perfect embellishment to match the background paper! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete