Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally Friday

Sorry about the absence yesterday. We still do not have electricity since a storm a couple of nights ago and as you know - no electricity - no Internet!


Here is my creation to show you though. Remember the mailbox I made a couple of weeks ago? Well, the more I looked at it, the less I liked it! So I tore it apart and made this instead! She seemed to really like it ;) I don't think she looked inside and found the sweet tarts though - that will be a surprise later! The paper is all Laundry Line by My Minds Eye and the Stamps are Love Song from Paper Trey Ink.

Here is the goodie going into the gift box for today!!


God Bless You,
Mary

6 comments:

  1. Wow Mary, that's alot of days without power. Any idea when they will get it fixed? That's always a real concern with us where my dad is on oxygen 24/7. I tell him not to worry if we had to we'd just take him to the hospital.
    Love the mailbox. Abby will enjoy the treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO DO WITHOUT POWER. MINE JUST CAME BACK ON. THAT MAILBOX IS JUST TOO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty mailbox, Mary. I love the ribbon and I really hope to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, you always encourage me to keep on creating. Thank you. I hope your power is back on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary I have a question. Where did you get your personal name stamp for your cards?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you are without power, I hope you are able to keep warm. We lost power for 3 1/2 days about 5 years ago and had no heat source until the last day, it was in the 20's - oh so cold! The mail box is so adorable, I love My Minds Eye papers!

    ReplyDelete