Monday, February 9, 2009

Candy, Candy, Candy!!!

Today's blog must be all about the candy! And the best part is, no weight gain from this kind!
First of all, here is my card that fits both the CPS card challenge and the Paper Trey Ink Best Friend card challenge. The card is for my mom and she is my best friend because she is always there for me and loves me unconditionally. She is such a wonderful mom to me, wife to my dad, and "mam' to my little girl. I know, I used Swiss dots...AGAIN and the PTI Heart Prints...AGAIN!

Now to start off the blog birthday week - here is the first piece of candy that is going into the box - chipboard coasters! The possibilities with these are endless. Everyday I will be adding something else into the box all the way until next Monday, then I will use random number generator to give us a number. Enter every day for a better shot at winning! To enter - just chose to follow me, then leave a comment letting me know... That way when the winner is chosen, I can easily go to your info and let you know!!

Oh and the 2 Sketches Blog is having an Eye Candy for Blog Candy Contest...well, take a look at this eye candy I saw this weekend:

(YES, my hubby knows I posted Toby Keith for my eye candy!!)
God Bless You,
Mary

8 comments:

  1. Well I must agree that your Eye Candy certainly fine and how sweet of your Hubby to be such a good sort about it too :)
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You posted Toby instead ha ha... glad your hubby approves :) I have some coasters, hmmm... maybe this week I'll work on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Toby's song, God Love Her. It reminds me of me and hubby. He was everything my Dad said I couldn't have!!!! That was 34 yrs ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cute that your hubby is 100% o.k. with your Toby Keith crush!
    Thanks for playing!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Mary! Oh - and love your eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mary! Great Card. Did you have a good time at the Toby Keith concert?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary I'd sure like to win those coasters! And great picture of Toby!

    ReplyDelete