Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sweet Sweet Sunday...

Sunday's should be such a calm, relaxing day, it is so sad that Monday is the follow up and makes me dread it all day Sunday... Therefore, no one should have to work Monday's so we can better enjoy Sunday :o)
I'm loving playing along with Die Cuts R Us, especially since today's challenge was to use left over Valentine's goodies! Boy - do I have enough of those left! So, here you go! The paper - yeah, that's pretty lovey dovey, but I just added a layer with some stamped {Ippity} on there and you have it! On the inside, I also added a Bible Verse sentiment from this same set. Speaking of which, this set and MORE are available at {Ippity} Kisses - with the profits going to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life! If you don't have any {ippity} chick, please consider me and the Relay :o)
I'm hoping to get a dinner out of my hubby today since my Valentine's present has still not made it through the mail LOL - We'll have to wait and see I guess!

God Bless You,
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at DCRU
    Sheri
    DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I really like your card. Very nature based and quite pretty. Perfect for welcoming spring back.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DT@DCRU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious card, Mary!! Love the olive green with the rosie reds. Thanks for joining us at DCRU!
    Car DCRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty and sweet card!! So happy you shared it with the DCRU this week!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete