Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wonderfully Blessed

Hello bloggy friends! If you've noticed in the past bit, I'm not posting on Monday and Tuesday hardly anymore... With school work heavy loaded on these days and those being two of the three most busiest days of the week at work, I simply could not create as I wished and it ended up being stressful!
So, today, Wednesday, being my Monday, I wanted to play along with the Color Monday {CM 46} colors over at Christian Paper Crafts! Now, don't get mad, but I'm not a lover of yellow...Really not, sorry... But, I think it worked okay for this. The colors, yellow, white, and one other color. I guess I technically used two other colors since I used CTMH purple ink and kraft cardstock :o)
My cardstock is PTI and Cosmo Cricket, the ink is CTMH, and the stamp - why that's from {ippity} - if you don't have an {ippity} chick, I encourage you to click here and buy with proceeds going to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life!
I hope the rest of your week is wonderfully blessed!

God Bless You,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment