Saturday, March 6, 2010

Oh What A Day...

And it isn't over yet. I apologize for this blog post being so late, but the day has just went nonstop unscheduled!!
This first card is for Fun on Friday over at Christian Paper Crafts yesterday and follows this week's 2 Sketches 4 You sketch!
The scrapbook page, well just imagine there is a picture there. I could not find the one I was looking for at all, but there is going to be a picture of me and my daddy there as soon as I do find it :o)

Supplies used today include My Mind's Eye cardstock, PTI cardstock, CTMH ink, {ippity} stamps, and Unity February Kit of the Month stamps! The scripture under the stamped sentiment on the scrapbook page is Psalms 119:1 from Scripture Saturday today at Christian Paper Crafts!
Have a wonderful day!!

God Bless You,
Mary

6 comments:

  1. Great projects! Happy you could play along this week at 2S4Y! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the flower, it's so pretty! Great work with the sketch and thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty!

    Thanks for playing along with us @ 2S4Y. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely take on the sketch
    Thanks for sharing
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely projects!! That flower is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects, I love the card and your roses are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete