Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snow Week...

Yes, it's true! Here in Kentucky this year we seem to be having snow weeks rather than the old snow days we had when I was little! Although the kids seemed to like being out of school at first, it is rather odd to hear them saying they want to go!!
Since we have had more snow this week, I have unfortunately been on a set bck in my crafting! That along with a big party for a little birthday girl this Saturday! Once the cake is decorated tonight - that'll be all I can do until tomorrow when we go to decorate!
Since I didn't get the opportunity to participate in the Fun on Friday challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts this week, I wanted to take the time to share my projects from last weeks Scripture Saturday and CASE artist Saturday at Christian Paper Crafts!
God Bless You,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Love your projects Mary! Happy Birthday to Abby! May her birthday be filled with love, happiness and sweet memories! I'll look forward to seeing your scrapbook pages from the party!

    ReplyDelete