Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BIG Announcement!

Happy Birthday to the Softangelkisses Blog! 3 years old today! Can you believe it? As part of the celebration, a blog candy package is up for grabs and will be given away tomorrow! Leave a comment today to be placed in the random number generator of fun :o)

On to the news! I have branched out and will be selling {Ippity} stamps! There will be announcements on this blog, but the primary blog for my sales of {Ippity} will be {Ippity} Kisses - a division of Softangelkisses. ALL profits sold from {Ippity} stamps whether ordered through my Softangelkisses blog or the new {Ippity} Kisses will currently be going to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life! This is really close to my heart, because my sister lost her battle to Aplastic Amemia at such a young age, I know together we can make a difference!
If you have a charity close you your heart that you would like to see Softangelkisses Blog or {Ippity} Kisses donate to, please contact me for more information)!
Although not fully up and running, please visit the {Ippity} Kisses site and leave a comment there and become a follower for a the opportUNITY to win a little something else in celebration of Softangelkisses Blog's 3rd birthday!

God Bless You,


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary! New follower here (really enjoying your creations so far!!)=) I think it's so amazing that you're giving all your profits to a fantastic charity. I'm in Canada, so i'm not sure if I can enter or not. If not, take this as a hello and good luck with raising money for a worthy cause =) Keep up the great work with your blog and projects!!!

    ReplyDelete