Monday, July 20, 2009

Faith Book

Good Monday morning! I had a special post ready for Saturday and guess what? I couldn't get Wi-Fi connection anywhere while we were out of town!! We did have a wonderful trip and made it back in time for Sunday school yesterday morning thanks to hubby driving us home - EARLY!
If you have ever stopped by my blog before, you probably know what a huge fan I am of Christian Paper Crafts website. If you have not stopped by there, I encourage you to do so by either clicking the icon to the right or here. There is such a fun challenge going on over there now about a Faith Journal. I have titled mine a Faith Book. You can get the details about it by clicking here.
This is the front cover of mine! I decided to make mine out of cardstock so that I can add to it as a go, making enough room by being able to add more pages, while not having to worry about having too many blank pages left at the end!
I used Heavenly Medley stamp set and Women of Life stamp set from PTI, along with some stitching, buttons, and My Mind's Eye Papers! This also fulfilled the challenge last Thursday to use any Bible verse!!
Please check out CPC to start yours too! I hope this becomes a wonderful treasure to Abby and many generations after her!

God Bless You,






No comments:

Post a Comment