Friday, July 31, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You

--------------------------------------------->
First things first, if you haven't checked out His Princess Scrapbook Kits - click to your right and do that NOW! There is blog candy up for grabs as well as kits for sale!! You can come back and look at my 2 Sketches cards after that!! I amnot sure why wehae not gotten a lot of traffic this week since we have had advertisement on Christian Paper Crafts...
Okay, you're back, here they are! All made with products from His Princess Scrapbook Kits first kit packed full of Cosmo Cricket Early Bird materials!







God Bless You,




4 comments:

  1. So beautiful great cards and thank's for playing at 2S4Y and using my sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the paper you used :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I especially love the patterned paper you chose for it. Thanks for the comments on my blog, they are much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete