Thursday, May 21, 2009

Scrapbookings

The first person to admit that I will never be caught up on scrapbooking is me. I guess that's one reason I love it so much. I don't have to be rushed and truly get to enjoy the moments. If I am in the mood to scrap pictures from when Abby was a baby (which I started working on a layout of the other day) or now, I am free to do either one. Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with being up to date...I just will probably never be :) Here are some new pages! I am not very good at photographing scrapbook pages... Any pointers?



I wouldn't even know where to begin on trying to tell the materials used in these pages. I was just in a mood to grab randomly from the scrapbook nook! So that's what I did ;)
Here are some new pages! I am not very good at photographing scrapbook pages... Any pointers?

God Bless You




1 comment:

  1. Love the LO's. The colors are awesome together! Sorry no helpful hints on photo taking! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete