Sunday, May 24, 2009

Grillin & Relaxin

Happy Memorial Day weekend! I am enjoying the splendor of the Lord as I sit here on my mom & dad's porch swing to blog! Isn't God so good to us. We grilled out Friday to celebrate mom's birthday (how wonderful that the Lord has allowed her to have ANOTHER 29th birthday), yesterday just because, and today because we are so blessed to be together and have each other.
Today's card is one made for my mom's birthday. I am tickled to let you know that my little two year old picked out the colors on here! I have no fears in asking her to chose colors though, I know they will always be shades of pink!

(Sweet 'n Sassy digi stamp, Transparency sheet for card base, Copic markers, Martha Stewart glitter, PTI cardstock, CTMH ink)

Thank You for stopping in today and continue to have a happy, safe, and blessed weekend with your loved ones, remembering our military and those who went on before us!

God Bless You

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment on my patriotic cards and the framed piece. I appreciate that. So glad it led me to YOUR blog so I can see all your wonderful creations.

    You asked about the frame I used. I actually gave the wrong measurement and have that corrected now. The inside frame opening measures 5-3/8" square. The paper I cut as the background was 6 x 6. I purchased them at Clear Dollar Stamps. I've added a link on my post.

    ReplyDelete