Saturday, May 23, 2009

Caught a Bug?

This house is so quiet right now... Seriously, the washing machine and computer hums are all that I hear. Abby is with her Mam and Pap and hubby is gone to get a haircut and pick up a (hopefully PTI) package at the post office.

My little card today "Caught a Bug" was for my hubby. He got a little sick last week, but was loving enough to play "all better" the next day when I had to do a head to toe assessment of a well adult for school! He did indeed feel better and I passed the check off! :)

(Cardstock PTI, random printed paper, misc buttons, jute, stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy, Copic markers, Martha Stewart glitter)



Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend with your family. Remember those who have gone on before us and those who have fought for our country and freedom!

God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment