Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rain Rain...

I have not decided if I should end that with go away, or not. It's not the hard pounding rain, just the gentle thunderstorm. Those are my favorites, the gentle roll of thunder makes me feel like the Lord is just right there, like you can look out your door and see Him standing there. I know He is ALWAYS there for us, there is just something soothing about the thunder to me, especially when I have a lot of my mind and in my heart!
I made this card for the Monday challenge at CPC Mag and for the Memory Challenge at the Stampin Out Alzheimer's (pay to play site raising money for Alzheimer's). The CPC challenge was to use one color and an accent color and the SOA was to make a card in memory of someone - mine is in memory of my sister... Although we didn't get to really know each other, I like to think that she would have liked pink, buttons, & jute like Abby & I :o)


God Bless You

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mary. I'm sure your big sister would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete