Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday Case Artist at CPC

I just love to CASE. With the loose rules at Christian Paper Crafts, CASE’ing is so much fun! For example, our CASE Artist today is our lovely Miss Anita. While browsing her gallery, this (http://www.cpcmag.com/gallery/member-galleries/p3534-en-cool-kille.html) tag caught my eye and got me to thinking. We brought back sand and shells from the beach and I already purchased jars to put it in, so how cute would it be to make a tag to put on there! Here is what the end result is:

(Note: - you are supposed to see my pretty project here, but it is lost and MIA.  I will do a "remake" tonight and have it posted by midnight.  So sorry :o(     )


See, to play along in the CASE challenges at Christian Paper Crafts, everything doesn’t have to be just “so-so”! Just show us what you made and what your inspiration was!

Have a blessed day, and I can’t wait to see your creations!!

God Bless You,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment