Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sweet Sunday Summertime

Well, another VBS has come and gone, but the kids AND adults are saying this is the best one ever...  I don't think it could have anything to do with me wiping a couple of stores clean of Barbasol shaving cream, could it?  ;)
Welcome to the Craft Blog today! I'm Mary, but you would probably know me better by Softangelkisses since that is the name of my blog and the name I use mostly in the crafting world! My little card today is made with one of Deedee's cute little bears and I just fell in love with him! I hope you do too!
(Paper: PaperTreyInk and Cosmo Cricket-The Boyfriend; Ribbon: Offray; Image: Deedee's Digis Leap of Faith; Flower: Prima; Misc: Button, Jute, Copics, Dawn McVey Download from PTI)
Hopefully this will be a restful and relaxing Sunday since we are all headed back to work tomorrow!!
 
God Bless You,

No comments:

Post a Comment