Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sketchin it for Stampin Sisters

What a mouthful of a title! Since there is no challenge over at CPC on Wednesdays, I decided to use my time to play with Tuesday's sketch again and add it in with Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge for this week, which was to make a card for your significant other and actually give it to them! I will give my honey his card this weekend. We are having a breakfast at church Saturday where the men are doing the cooking as a fundraiser. I will be giving him the card as a thank you :o)
{Cosmo Cricket Papers, Button, Jute, CTMH ink, PTI Heart Prints, PTI Autumn Tags, PTI Kraft cardstock}
God Bless You,

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Mary. I am so glad that this new challenge blog is here. Enjoy your breakfast and long weekend. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. So sweet:) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shabby chic look of this card!

    Thanks for playing in our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. We hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card! Bet he loved it. I really love the hearts and colors. Looks soft with country feel--love that! :) thanks for playing in our SSC Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete