Friday, March 20, 2009

Moon Roof Open, Radio Up...

It felt so good driving home from work this evening with the moon roof open and the radio blaring. I didn't drive in high school, actually I didn't get my license until I was getting ready to start college...never was in a hurry for them... My car that I have now is my first brand new car, even though it isn't brand new anymore...it makes me feel so spoiled! {Don't jump to any assumptions though, when someone mentioned that we must be 'well to do' for me to have a new car, I just replied that me, Geej, & Toyota financial all three happily share it...i just get to be the driver:) } For a while, we were a single car family and I MISSED getting to drive...sometime's it's my de-stress and wind down time of leaving work at work :)
I fell in love with the CPS sketch this week and knew what I was going to do as soon as I saw it! That does NOT happen much with me! I love the white dot paper I have saw on so many blogs, so I made my own with my swiss dot cuttlebug folder!


God Bless You,

4 comments:

  1. super cute cupcake! thanks for using the cps sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cupcake. Super job on the sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Mary! Love the cupcake and the embossing - love those dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Mary! The cupcake is adorable! And great picture of your card, what's that background?
    Amber

    ReplyDelete